Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Do It

Get out there and find some fun finds....
I went to my favorite weekend haunt
I finally got to meet one of the owners of this booth!!  I have bought several items from her and have always found a lot of eye candy!  ROOM SERVICE with Sandi and Alicia
 See that crib base on the left...yes I bought that, cool memo board.
 Great scale
 Oh, I want those lights
Good memo board
 Love this advice

 Another booth I like
 Did I mention I am having another grandson (#3 on the way)




Love this whole area, could see every bit in my new space.
Di,
Joining these lovely ladies

Home Stories A2Z
Homespun Happenings

  Thursday Favorite Things

vif187

8 comments:

  1. I'm all about DIY sweetie. Great post. Thank you for your bloggy friendship and for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a neat memo board! definitely something that could be d.i.yed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great eye candy in this post! Looks like a great shop! Thanks so much for stopping by and entering my giveaway...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what neat old things! I can see why you love them. Congratulations on your third grandchild! Thank you for linking this up to Rustic Restorations Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the memo board ideas. They're fun and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely blog. I'm having such fun browsing through all of your fun finds! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great space, love getting to tag along with you. there are tons of things I'd want to take home!! thanks for joining in for Vintage Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di