Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hanging Out

 My buddy and I headed out to get some ideas for decorating my new spaces (hopefully in September)
This was only 45$ at The Tobacco Barn, we saw one at Habitat but have to check it out on Hubby's day off
                           I would love an industrial table for behind the sofa in the downstairs family room
                                                                Love the stools
                                             Now this would really work, could put the games, cards and misc. in this!
                               I went ahead and bought this to paint with Anne Sloan Paint to match my bedroom set, hubby hasn't had a dresser for 4 years!!  Look 8 drawers and it comes with a beautiful big mirror $130!!
                                            We loved this desk, I wouldn't even paint it!!

                                                   No, we didn't get this couch!
                                                              Until later, Di
Hooking up with these fun people.

Home Stories A2Z




Keeping It Simple





2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're getting a lot of great ideas. Beautiful chest of drawers!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dresser! Looks like you found lots of great options for your new space! What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di