Wednesday, July 18, 2012

                                 SEE THIS BOOK ... Oh Yes, we are going Ranch Style Baby..........
                                                           Could I do a porch like this
                                                      I know I could certainly go for these trees
                                                  And who wouldn't decorate like Christina?
                                                            I can so do this for my office
                                                         And really love this chair
                                   This is a picture I took of the basement family room fireplace
                           And this is the living room fireplace...oh yes 2; of course the walls will be white
                                             We found this at The Tobacca Barn
                                    And yes I could certainly have this in my office, "the whole thing"
                   And from Christina again I love, love the white fireplace and yes I would paint mine white
                                                        Did I say I adore Blue and White?
                                                            Milk Glass, Brick and White
                                                       And a peek at the house we may be living in
                                                                  Hopefully soon we will know
                                                                              Di

Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse  

Feathered Nest Friday at The French Country Cottage  

Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home 

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground 

Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home



Ivy and Elephants

Thursday Favorite Things



Homespun Happenings
Fine Craft Guild

5 comments:

  1. Best Wishes for getting your dreams to come true :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration post- and hope your wishes come true! ;) Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that upholstered chair! I hope you get it! Thank you for linking this up to Rustic Restorations Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell your in love, I just love it when you dig into a wonderful book and its inspiring page to page. Enjoy Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fabulous book. I shall check it out!

    Thank you for linking it up at http://www.FineCraftGuild.com (and thank you for linking back to the party)

    Hope to see you again later today with something else fabulous!!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di