Thursday, August 9, 2012

Anatomy of a Baby Shower Gift

 I was at a loss at what to do for my daughter...I always do something fun but couldn't come up with a thought.
 And then I saw this lovely doll crib hanging on a hall tree...

Those sweet bunnies

I cleaned it and waxed it

The wheels are my favorite

Sweet chenille bear and soft blanket
Bunny so soft and sweet with another soft blanket

All packaged and ready for the shower
Little brother saying oh, pretty
Baby daughter with me


















Fine Craft Guild Thursday Favorite Things


Rooted In Thyme
shabby creek cottage

4 comments:

  1. pretty cool ideas..can't wait to see more of your pics of your baby bash..congratulations

    shower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, creative and unique gift! What darling little doll crib. Congratulations on the grand baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing all your wonderful baby gifts on Simple & Sweet Fridays. I love that old crib, it's beautiful!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you like to share some more collection of gifts? In your collection their are some thing missing in it. Can you also some more ideas for Sending gift to Pakistan?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di