Saturday, August 18, 2012

Art Festival


                                           What is it?  Yes a beautiful garden of metal flowers
AN ELEPHANT FOR LUCK
OH YES WE WERE AT THE ASHEVILLE ART FESTIVAL
A GREAT REPURPOSE IDEA
AND EVEN A FLOCK OF TURKEYS by Creative Creations...NO NOT US


                                                          LOVE , LOVE THIS HEART Debi @dddesigns@skybest.com




 THE ART WAS FABULOUS   I have an Annie Laurie Turner Print and love love


WHO Went with me
Pottery by Creative Works www.potteryandtile.com and she has an etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/potteryandtile

                                                        My Shopping Partners
All time best shopping Buddy

                                                        My Good Friends buying from a local artist Jeff Pittman www.jeffpittman.com

Ro and Me 
 JOINING:



Ivy and Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di