Thursday, August 23, 2012

More Projects

 My Inspiration Piece; Beautiful Gray's, Blues and Cream and yes just a kiss of Pink!



See That Beautiful Silver Guilding and yummy distressed look

I almost forgot the before, well imagine gold, then I put a coat of  Olde White by Anne Sloan
Beautiful Paris Gray on Top of the Olde White



I then waxed with clear added dark wax




The beautiful step was adding silver guilding paste
The molding balls look like pearls



 I added a stamped image to a decoupaged frame.  The frame is Olde White over Louis Blue and waxed with clear and dark.  A memory of my girls!!!  To go over my desk.








Joining these lovely people: Beyond The Picket Fence
Boogieboard Cottage
vif187 It's Overflowing
Keeping It SimpleJoin Me Each Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a transformation! Your frame is wonderful with it's amazing detail and charm!
    Thank you for sharing this delightful post.
    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di