Thursday, August 23, 2012

Paint, Paint and more Paint


  • Paint
  • Paint
  • and more Paint

I am trying to get my projects done because I have a vision for the new areas in the house we are moving to. I am getting so much help from The Pink House

Folding Table and  4 Chair :Painting with Tips From The Pink House *Thank you Sherri, Pam and Shelby,  I found this up in Highlands, NC  for $45 and we have been using it outside for the past year.  I thought it would be fabulous in Paris Gray, weathered to look like it was outside a Cafe!



I started painting the chair Olde White but then thought no the Paris Gray then a pop of Silver!!Dresser $130


So let me just tell you, 2 cans of Anne Sloan Paint $88, Olde White and Paris Gray can go a long way.
I am now thinking I need to stencil the middle, what do you think?
Di


Joining these lovely ladies:
Rooted In Thyme
PhotobucketThursday Favorite Things
Homespun Happenings

6 comments:

  1. I love your table and chairs! They are charming.
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a stencil could be nice. I like the scrabble photo also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a stencil would be great! Thank you for link this up to Rustic Restorations Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree a stencil would be very nice on the chair! Just discovered your blog and you have some super cute ideas! Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful new table and chairs on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Great job!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very cute! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di