Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Paint, wishes and desk space

I found some great wood objects for my desk area.  I know they are kitchen items, a lazy susan and spice
 holder...but i had an idea of how they would look with my craft items!!  You see where i am going?  of course, we are going to detour to desks first


                                                                   then chairs...I have some and want this look
                                                  This is what i want my desk area to look like
                                                          So i have a start....the accessories...Can't find the before picture but imagine wood...A little Anne Sloan old white paint

                                                      A little more white paint

                                              Add the spice jars (they will be filled with glitter)



                                              I found bigger white jars to house doodads (rings, clasps, cotton balls...)

                                                              It is just too much fun imagining
                                                           So to recapp, I have the accesories, chairs (wait until you see those) now looking for the desk!  Hopefully the 3 I found are still there.
Primitive and Proper
Home Stories A2Z
Homespun Happenings

  Thursday Favorite Things

vif187

4 comments:

  1. I say use what you have for any room you want. I made a file folder system out of a red Walmart dish drainer. Then dressed up the file folders with vintage pretties I got off the Graphics Fairy.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative, I love items that are re purposed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative! Love the inspiration picture. Thank you for sharing. Visiting from Common Ground. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/08/make-it-pretty-monday-week-9.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your inspiration! I think you are on your way to a great space!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di