Sunday, August 26, 2012

Project Dresser




I am continuing on my project list: Next up Dresser....I have been working on getting a dresser for us for years since I redid my bedroom but our last house was tight and I put a beautiful cabinet in the bedroom instead.  The new house has a big master bedroom so you know me, I had to fill it!

I went to my favorite resell store and found this lovely dresser, I was thrilled 8 drawers!

This is what my current bedroom looks like...
a little small but lovely


So Anne Sloan to the rescue, beautiful details covered so nicely with Olde White


 The pictures are a little dark due to my small area
 Don't you love the old hardware and dig those lovely curves

 And more Detail...

 a view of the garden outside at sunset...I wish I could take these will me



And a view of my next project...Have a great week, Di

Sharing with:


shabby creek cottage
Thank you Tammy for featuring me 
HERE
Homespun Happenings

My Photo
Cottage Style Linky Party
I'm a Fan of My 1929 Charmer Blog! !
SouthernHospThriftyTreasures copy_thumb
Boogieboard Cottage
Homespun Happenings
"
The 36th AVENUEnter>
Fine Craft Guild Thursday Favorite Things


Rooted In Thyme
shabby creek cottage Primitive and Proper Home Stories A2Z
Homespun Happenings
vif187

7 comments:

  1. Hey - thanks for the eye candy! And congrats on winning the great giveaway at Velvet & Linen!
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  2. great booths! your bedroom looks light and breezy, and the dresser is beautiful white, di:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, I LOVE that dresser and it's new white dress. You did a great job on it.
    I just linked to follow...come see me when you can.
    xo bj

    oops, do you know your word verif. is ON..? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bedroom is lovely. The dresser looks great (and 8 drawers is worth celebrating!), and I love the quilt rack by the window.

    I love your banner too...for the blog, that's really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely chest of drawers. Don't you love ASCP? I am working on a server right now in Scand. Pink and cream. It's looking so great I can't wait to finish it. Stop over next week for pictures. Nice to meet you.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dresser, just beautiful! Thank you so much for joining Katherine and I for the hop :)

    Hugs, Tanya
    http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! thank you for sharing your lovely post on the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di