Tuesday, August 14, 2012


What a beautiful weekend...we traveled to Brevard, North Carolina to a wonderful town, we ate a delightful brunch downtown Waffles and Fried Chicken for hubby and Eggs Bendict for moi!  YUM
I love a bench
Next we went to a fun toy store and then fun for me at GRAVY.  We ended it at an Antiques mall and then traveled back to Asheville, what a fun day with my sweetie











 Sweet Booth set up by The urban Farm Girl with Sandi and Alicia at "Room Service"  these ladies have everything I love and 50% off (except clothes)
 Loving the leather chair, I could just sit there in the window and people watch


 I so want the ladder and the light on the left, which one would you pick?


 I would love this to hang my jewlry!  But I left it there, I know I will regret that I left it there.





 Next we walked down to the Antique Mall, 3 floors of stuff.





 I think this qualifies for what is this?  They named it Thing but it really was used in a lab...it is similar to an autoclave, I just thought it was hilarious they identified it as THING.

 They had a warehouse full of doors, windows and beams, so much more

                                                     I love the details


                                       Next stop was O.P. Taylor's a fun toy store


 Have a wonderful week, sharing with these fun blogs



My Photo
Cottage Style Linky Party
I'm a Fan of My 1929 Charmer Blog! !
SouthernHospThriftyTreasures copy_thumb
Boogieboard Cottage
Homespun Happenings
"
The 36th AVENUEnter>
Fine Craft Guild Thursday Favorite Things


Rooted In Thyme
shabby creek cottage Primitive and Proper Home Stories A2Z
Homespun Happenings
vif187

11 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun. Some really great shops. Thanks for taking me on a trip to a town I don't know!!! Did you buy any goodies? I like those Mercury lamps with the burlap shades!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely shops. I could spend all day in them! Isn't the lego soldier a cutey. My g'kids would love him to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a very nice trip and visited some lovely shops. I loved visiting the shops with you. I liked all the lamps, so I could of bought all of them! That is a cute lego soldier! Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a perfect day to me! My hubby and I love to browse antique malls for hours, too. So much history and interesting things in those places. I would love to have a 3 story one nearby! Hot dog!

    Hugs,

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Came over from Rustic Restoration. Thank you for the wonderful tour through Brevard. I am wondering if you went and looked but did not buy!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful day out. Thank you for sharing your happy memory making. xo P.S. thank you for sharing st the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like some FUN shopping! I'm your newest follower, and hope you'll visit and say hi :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like so much fun! Definitely saw a few pieces I'd love to have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just in Brevard!! Dropped my girls off at camp in NC then the hubs and I were there briefly before we went to Asheville. What a charming little town - but I didn't have time to hit the fabulous shops in Brevard. But Asheville had some winners!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed shopping with you !: )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di