Monday, September 10, 2012

A Tale of 2 Chairs Continued


Okay, I found my camera and thought I would continue where I left off...
                                   Now I have waxed with clear Anne Sloane and then distressed
                                                                looking good girls
                                                                 I am loving the flowers
                                                      don't they look great against the stone
                                           Now for the uphostering; I am going with feed sacks
                                                We lived in Buffalo N.Y. after we were married
                                           These will look great against my white/gray walls
                                                          They look like angel wings to me

                                                          So I can't wait until these are done, I am
                                                  getting help from my friends at The Pink House
The Pink House - Asheville, NCA place where I go to get inspiration and Anne Sloan paint!!  Thank you Sherri, Pam and Shelby!

                                                Because I am MOVING....Tomorrow
My faithful car is packed to the roof with all my sweet mirror and pictures...since we are just going across town, I wanted to move them myself

     





Oh yes, I want to come to this... a great birthday present for me
Bella Rustica Vintage Barn Marketplace, Sept 28-30 2012, Tennessee

Primitive and Proper
Keeping It Simple

Cottage Style Linky Party #9

Home Stories A2Z
Thursday Favorite Things My Photo
Beyond The Picket FenceFurniture Feature Fridays Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. love the shape of those chairs and the seats will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up at Carter's Cottage! Love the grain sack seats:) My Monday Muse VI linky party will have a Give-a-way! Hope you link up again!
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. those chairs are awesome. I have just the room to put them, giggle. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Your participation helps make it a success.I'm sorry I am slow to visit I am fighting a nasty head cold and my time on the computer has been limited.Wishing you a beautiful day .xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can;t wait to see the grand finale. Thank you for sharing your journey at the linky party at http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/ ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di