Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Blissful White Share Day Wednesday

White Wednesday, Such a peaceful feeling A day full of quiet and serinity.  That's what I feel when I look at this wonderful Ralph Lauren fabric table cloth.  Fishes swiming in a sea of white!
 Another fun feeling is receiving a great gift in the mail from my bell jar swap buddy!
 Wow, what is in this White Bag!!  Let me tell you, I was excited to see this fun jar...
 A key, vintage jacks, dice...
 Lace, pen nubs, be still my heart a leather change purse, oh my
 And look a vintage glove, playing cards and a beautiful jar
 But oh, look at the penny change purse...can I tell you I am amazed she got my favorite new item
 And of course look at those buttons and thread she included
 LOVE
 LOVE
 LOVE
 AND can I say yet again LOVE, LOVE  Thank you  Marsha at  tatteredchick for arranging this swap with  my partner Wendy at ArtbyWendy...what a great gal who went
out of her way to get me the coolest items!!

And so it goes White Wednesday, my favorite day,
What great items have you had the pleasure to know this day,
Di  joining some of my favorite people


vif187

7 comments:

  1. Wow Wendy sent you some FAB vintage treasures!!!!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift!! I really love the dice and jacks, a new follower,Shari@Lauren's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi would like to invite you to Welcome Home Wednesday at www.vintageonadime.blogspot.com come join us!!!! Debbie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the RL table cloth and all your gorgeous whites mixed among your treasures.
    You sure received some great vintage gifts.
    Thank you for sharing. I am a new follower too.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute swap. I found you via Just Paint It White and knew we were kindred spirits by your header. I use scrabble tiles in my vignettes all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy! How wonderful to receive all of those little goodies! I would be thrilled, too! Lucky you! Thanks so much for sharing on Blissful Whites Wednesday!!
    Have a lovely day!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an attractive tablecloth you have, it will transform your tabletop into a classically stylish setting with the Harrison table linens from Lauren.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di