Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lights

 LEAVES, LIGHTS AND LIFE 


 LIGHTS
    Barn Light ElectricGlass Tube Pendant Lamp
I love the new lights that are out there.  I recently found some industrial lights at The Screen Door.  The vendor was there at the shop and I got a great deal of these.  One has the cage and glass cover and the other one is completely intact.

                 

COOL THINGS WE FOUND
                     My Shopping Buddy, he always finds great things

Extra industrial glass and cage
Ro thought we should put the candle under the dome and create our own fun CLOCHE look!!
HAPPY FALL

WE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND, HOPE YOURS WAS GREAT,
DI


                                                   

Photobucket
 Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #45
Homespun Happenings
Boogieboard Cottage

4 comments:

  1. I'm always looking for unusual cloches! Great finds, Di. You are lucky to have such a handsome shopping buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score! Perfect for the season. Ditto KarenSue's comment about your shopping companion xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool lights! Thank you for sharing this at Rustic Restorations Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di