Thursday, October 25, 2012

MY FALL MADNESS

 MY FALL MADNESS
I wanted to bring a little fall in to the family room; so a little fall madness...

I added my cooper rooster
Fluffed up my burlap pillow I won from Nan and added my fruit pillows

I found these great wash boards at the Screen Door



I think they add a great punch to my Irish Halloween

I added my tray from my clock project
My last touch was to add my leaf project I completed with a good friend, then I added some bittersweet and my white pitchers



ONE

TWO

THREE
 We took ferns that her mom collected at the Farm in Highlands, NC and dried for us.  We placed them on crisp white craft paper after spraying with an adhesive.  Viola, beautiful fern pictures!!



We also had a great addition this fall, a new grandson!  He is number 3, just like my Ferns...We started we Ro, then came Atti and now Paddy!!  Like the ferns they start off small and grow.
                                                        What a great way to go into the holidays...Joining these great parties

Thursday Favorite Things
The 36th AVENUE
{Primp}
shabby creek cottage Beyond The Picket Fence
vif187

3 comments:

  1. Hi Di! Love your leaf project! So simple yet so lovely! Thanks for sharing it on BWW!!
    Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is adorable. Thank you for your bloggy friendship and for sharing your wonderful blog at Thursday Favorite Things xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fall decorating, especially that rooster!! Great idea with the ferns, I like nature displays.
    I don't think about having no grandkids until I see someone else with them.
    My sister(younger them me) has 5, I have NONE. That's OK.
    Enjoy your weekend my blogger friend,
    hugs,
    SueBee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di