Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pink Wishes

PINK WISHES FOR OCTOBER

This is a quick post for all of us with family and friends that are cancer survivors.  My best friend was the greatest nurse and midwife I've known.  She was caring, sweet and super friend.  She fought this disease for 30 years.  She helped delivered my 2 girls, I watched her fight to be there for her grand-kids.  She is so missed by all.  I celebrated life this weekend by enjoying my family, I wore pink for my friends.



My coworker Veronica is going through her fight now.  I pray for her and her family that she can conquer her disease.  Join us in the constant journey to support each other and win.  Thanks you sweet Holly for this very special giveaway.

A Pink Giveaway @ 2911 JEREMIAH AVENUE


Tell your friends

It is time for us to share and support
have a wonderful week,
Di

joining,



1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your best friend. I know you keep her alive in your heart. I will pray for your co-worker. take care, Darlene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di