Monday, October 1, 2012

There. I said it.

There.  I said it.    

Marian aka Miss Mustard Seed   wrote a wonderful post (click above to view that cool post) about saying something on her blog and then it happens!  I like that...You know last March I just learned about blogs.  I met Marian thru the net.  Yes, I met all of you and great things happened and WILL happen, I will meet more of you.


I started dreaming of living in a sweet cottage and being near my grandkids; I found it in one trip

I get to spend weekends and have spend overs with my sweet boys







My hubby is healthy
I started a new job after looking for 8 months
I have new friends that are true friends





I took an E course with Jeannie Oliver (click to go to her blog)
And started teaching classes and selling my art at The Pink House

I am taking time to smell the sweet fragrance of life
A place to call home
Yes, now I will say it...I want a Jacuzzi tub

And yes, many more years with this wonderful man

There I said it!
Sharing with...

                                                                          
Primitive and Proper
Keeping It Simple

Lavendar Garden Cottage Party

Home Stories A2Z
Thursday Favorite Things My Photo
Beyond The Picket FenceFurniture Feature Fridays Photobucket
52 Mantels

7 comments:

  1. GOOD FOR YOU! :)
    It sounds like you are in a good spot.
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life IS good, isn't it?!! I loved your post and I hope all your dreams continue to come true! =) Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! So happy for you. Better make room for that tub ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Di - you won the 2 sets of Scripture Packs from Treasured Word. Please send me your shipping address and which 2 holders and which Scripture translations you would like to receive so I can forward your information to Treasured Word.
    Congratulations!
    Angie @ Knick of Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! You have been so uplifting to read, thanks. I found you at Make The Scene Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is inspiring!!!! I'm job hunting too! Now following your blog:) Follow me too at www.sewsweetvintage.com I posted Vintage Chenille Pumpkin & Vintage Halloween Apron at this party:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Di!! We should all be so happy....
    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di