Thursday, October 11, 2012

Warm your soul

Fall is Here and it is Comfort Food Time at our house.  We are still waiting for our little grandson to make an appearance and I feel like I am nesting.  After working on the kitchen all weekend, I wanted some meals that were  quick and easy. 

Hubby fixed a slow cooked meal of stew meat, potatoes, eggplant and tomatoes.  I modified a recipe from Rachael Ray layered Eggplant & Potatoes 

Lasagna-Style Casserole 

My great find $5 Ironstone Casserole Dish
Viola, yummy warm farm to table goodness

I set the table with a fun geed sack 

My favorite accessories of blue and white

Handmade leaves and acorns, fun!


Getting close to dinner for two








It was as good as it look, steamy goodness to warm your heart and insides!








Enjoy your week!!  Joining these lovely bloggers
Primitive and Proper
Keeping It Simple

Cottage Style Linky Party #9

Home Stories A2Z
Thursday Favorite Things My Photo
Beyond The Picket Fence Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Being a huge white ironstone fan, I love your latest treasure. And the siple centerpiece is just wonderful! Thank you for sharing at TTF. Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di