Monday, November 19, 2012

Art/ Guest Room Part 2

A peaceful place to reflect & create
 COZY GUEST ROOM/ARTS & CRAFTS  THE REST OF THE ROOM:


 A play of color from a favorite
piece...a gray blue on the walls, white marble, white linens and accents, Paris blue on the chairs and accent pieces and of course my favorite things.

 Oh yes I believe in the Blue Bird of Happiness...my parents both enjoyed birds singing in their backyard
 I believe in love everlasting 
 I believe in the truth of young childs words
 I believe you should treat people the way you want to be treated you
 I am so thankful for my family
 I treasure my old and new friends
I hope my blogging friends have a blessed and blissful week and Thanksgiving for our friends here in the States,  Love Di

Join the fun here each Wednesday! vif187 Vintage On A Dime My Photo Jennifer RizzoCommon Ground
Rooted In Thyme
Primitive and Proper
The 36th AVENUE
Beyond The Picket Fence  

7 comments:

  1. And I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Your rooms are just so pretty. They might not ever leave....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linkin up!!! Deb Vintage On A Dime

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great! a happy retreat for a guest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Di,
    Looks like a lovely and cozy room. It reminds me of my girlfriends bedroom when
    I was a child, same type of twin bed think hers was oak maybe, but the pic of it carried me back to many special and fun times we had at her house as kids.
    Lovely and I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving,
    blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh So COZY and wonderful! Hugs and thanks for sharing with us : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Blue Bird of happiness!

    You may have already heard, but we are giving away a Silhouette Cameo and free ad space at our weekly link party. Hope to see you there!

    http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/giveaway-and-humble-brag-link-party-9/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di