Friday, November 2, 2012

Outside Area

Mrs. White with a candlestick in the Parlor
Me with our hostess (Or should I say our French Maid)




 The entire cast of CLUE at the Halloween Get Together


Hubby loves his new firepit...


We have a great deck to work with, I can't wait to get creative!





I love my new deck

Yes 42 degrees, loving our deck
     
 I am joining Jeannie Oliver and her group at Creatively Made Home getting some great ideas for creating my stamp on this new house. Jeanne Oliver

freckled laundry
Thursday Favorite Things

2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful! Did you have a "whodunit" Halloween party? Your fire pit is wonderful too - I have been thinking how nice it would be to have one. Thank you for stopping by and entering my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first, thank you for sharing the hop my friend. Thank you sooo much.
    second, love the themed costumes!
    third, the fire pit is wonderful I can almost smell the wood burning.
    fourth. our temperatures today will be in the high 60's ( maybe even 70) temperatures for Friday expected to be a high of 40...
    fifth, Thank you for joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Happy Tuesday wishes xo P.S. sorry I'm so late visiting :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di