Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Shopping DaY Small Business

 Shop Small Business on Black Friday...Here in Asheville Are My Favorite Shops
 The Pink House in North Asheville

                           Pam, Shelby and Sherri











 They have classes to show you how to use the Anne Sloane Paint and projects like the plank Christmas Trees




  Thyme in A Garden







 The Screen Door
You Better Not Be Naughty

Loving those Lights



 So Don't Just Shop Small Business on Black Friday But Everyday....Have Fun this Weekend Shopping...I will be at these shops and on my computer shopping  My Shop on Etsy Cottage Wishes and Sallie's Greatest!!!
Di







Home Stories A2Z
Vintage On A Dime
Ivy and Elephants

1 comment:

  1. So many lovely things to see here and I love your Etsy shop too - lots of tempting things but I live on the other side of the world making it difficult!
    Thanks for popping into my blog - I wish you the best of luck for the Giveaway!
    Hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di