Monday, November 12, 2012

                 The Sideboard and Blue and White Plates decided!  I went with my white mirror and blue and white plates...funny enough everyone else vote on this too!  Oh course my hubby had his tape measure and level out.  He is such a symmetry person.


                                            Now we go on to the Mantel.... A Look at the Mantel from the Sideboard
                                   While I decide have a look at some eye candy from the Screen Door





So Join me this week with so lovely blogs....I will have a giveaway coming up you will not want to miss ... can I mention Sallie...one of Miss O's favorite things!!! Di










Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #48
Boogieboard Cottage
Joining


Primitive and Proper
Keeping It Simple

Home Stories A2Z
Thursday Favorite Things My Photo
Beyond The Picket FenceFurniture Feature Fridays Photobucket
52 Mantels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di