Saturday, November 24, 2012

Silver and Gold

Leaf Banner from last year



I took my leaf banner and added gold and glitter for Christmas.  My theme this year is Country Victorian Style.   I found these great zinc letters at The Screen Door and I am adding in silver next.

From Graphic Fairy
I had to go all over town today to find another tree topper...I broke one last year and visited every antique shop in my neck of the woods.  I finally found one at Nostiques.  It is the perfect silver to add in.  It doesn't have the tassel but love the swag silver balls.  While I was out I snapped some pictures of Christmas Inspiration with my shopping partner Ro!


I love how it fits right in illuminating my stockings made by one of my Aunts (my mom gave these to me  one special Christmas)

From The Screen Door


We had one of these, my baby brother and my kids played on it before I sold mine!!
Yes, we had one of these to in the 60's with a color wheel

 OH MIMI I need a HAT (and yes I bought him the hat).


Remember ETSY Christmas shopping extravaganza!  coming from 2 Bags Full

My Knitted Bird nests

Have a wonderful Saturday night, I am watching football as I type~~ hubby is working, daughters and families are putting up their trees ...mine will be up tomorrow!  Joining some super friends, Di  
 Suziqu's is Having a beautiful giveaway
MY GIVEAWAY

christmas-linky-parade-button-songbird

Boogieboard Cottage

 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet photos; I enjoyed the tour. Of course he should have that hat--adorable! Your stockings on the lovely mantel---so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I can tell your home is going to look pretty and cozy this Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di