Thursday, November 15, 2012

THANKFUL FOR MY NEW HOUSE
AND
MY NEW "ART"/GUEST ROOM


              I love, love my desk area, it has my favorite things




My desk came from a great old house and I centered my favorite pictures and the TV on the wall

                                           
           And do you see my chair setting in front of the desk?
                                         
        Anne Sloane Paris Gray Paint, Olde White and Grain Sacks
 Oh my...how much fun and beautiful did these turn out...I painted and waxed...my good friend from The Pink House upholstered with my GRAIN SACKS...love them
                                                        Oh yes details of the desk
                                                                    Loving my secretary...my favorite elements clocks, baby shoes, butter pats and books


 My favorite frame and picture I made from Jeannie Oliver's last class...The freedom to be ME... the beautiful little hands our my grandson's Ro.
                       Stay tune for the rest of the room that I am
                       so Thankful for...
                                           Di
                                                  Joining so wonderful people
My Photo Jennifer RizzoCommon Ground
Rooted In Thyme  thursday favorites blog hop

Primitive and Proper
The 36th AVENUE
Beyond The Picket Fence  

5 comments:

  1. LOVe the chair! so pretty! love the color and cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great space! Love the feel. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely room! The detail on the cupboard is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your room is the perfect space to be creative. Thank you for sharing the hop with your readers xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing on Simple & Sweet Fridays. What a wonderful room you've created!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di