Saturday, December 15, 2012

Date night & Shopping

Date night with my grandson Friday night was so much fun.  We went to Fire it up and worked on some Christmas Presents.  He dressed up for the occasion.  We then went for dinner at the Laughing Seed down the street.

 Isn't he handsome?!

I then received a morning visit from my newest grandson

I received this beautiful present from Lilla, she is so beautiful, both the lady and "Just Lilla"

 I then spent the afternoon finishing my shopping and found so many goodies...
A Christmas Plate for my daughter, her birth year and look 2 little boys, so perfect

A sweetwater grass basket

A white wire market basket and I filled it with herbs in burlap holders

 Great pictures from France and America

Isn't that an adorable baby!

 Then I found a great Vintage Pharmacy Stacking Tin

                                              A cool needlepoint purse
 And last these vintage tin LUCKY TOY cars...for hubby
 This is in stocking and yes it is vintage, just like him (or should I say collectible)

They will go in his current stocking to represent a special NASCAR driving present I got him (woo hoo he will drive 3 laps)....




So lets all go on a Sleigh ride...Jingle Bells you'all, Di





 
Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #52 
The Tablescaper

1 comment:

  1. I love the plate! My daughter was born in '80 too, but she only has one son...so far. And I'm loving all the vintage finds you got!
    Saw you sharing at Knick of Time.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di