Sunday, December 2, 2012

Decorating one room at a time

Preparing for the 25th that is what Advent is all about
                                           Merry Christmas, as we prepare our hearts
                                                My grandfather bought this beautiful Merry Christmas bottle for my Nana many, many years ago and it always sits on my dresser.
          I added my beautiful Italy glass tree and my vintage Tinsel Tree
                                                This year I added this sweet boy and girl to my new dresser
                      My mom gave this dresser case to me years ago, I filled it with items from her jewelry chest

                                           My type of Christmas decorations



                                                   My bed all made up!  Ready for sugar plums
                                                           My chair ready for reflections
                                                           


One room down!!
Joining these lovely ladies
 Welcome to 12 Days of Christmas! 5 blogs join forces opening their homes for 12 days, showing you what Christmas means to them. via Funky Junk Interiors
  Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #51

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di