Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dreaming of a White Christmas

We have a new girl in the house, just in time for Christmas,  I won't say she was cheap but glamorous at just $20
I had to decorate her for the season with this adorable cream bridal headband

I think she likes it
She looks quite stunning 

It even has a veil




Now to add some holiday magic

Pearls, crystal and glitter just what we need, and that was in my jewelry box and Christmas box so now the girl has a little bling bling
Joining these wonderful festive ladies, Di
White Lights on Wednesdays
Join the fun here each Wednesday! 


Thursday Favorite Things Beyond The Picket Fence French Country Cottage

5 comments:

  1. You did great, I think it looks fantastic!
    I'm visiting you today from Thursday's Favorite Things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from my Favorite Things. Really nice idea :) Love the vintage looking busts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just lovely.. I need a little somethin' like that too..

    Blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  4. dreamy!

    if you have a moment and haven't already, hope you'll pop over to enter my giveaway for followers:
    http://www.hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/12/personalized-lovely-giveaway.html

    smiles to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di