Friday, December 7, 2012

GLITTER TIME



COME ON IN AND JOIN US


WE ARE HAVING A PARTY TO MAKE GIFTS FOR WORK



WE ARE HAVING VEGGIE DIP

QUICHE



 STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD


WE ARE READY TO CRAFT
 WE TOOK CLEAR GLASS ORNAMENTS AND USED BLUE AND BLACK CHALKBOARD PAINT AND GLITTER



 DID I SAY GLITTER...LOTS OF GLITTER, WE USED MOD PODGE TO HELP IT STICK
ON THE CHALKBOARD SIDE WE WILL ADD THE PERSONS INITAL

SO IT WAS FUN, MESSY AND I THINK EVERYONE WILL LOVE THEM

DI,
JOINING
Christmas+Link+Party+button Handmade Christmas Link Party



SIMPLY CREATIONS LINK PARTY




Boogieboard Cottage
The Shabby Nest

1 comment:

  1. Oh my stars, it looks like a yummy lunch and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di