Tuesday, December 18, 2012

These are a few of my Favorite Things

These are a few of my Favorite Things
Sweet Chenille Angel
                                          My sweet little grandboys
                                         Here Ro is wrapped up like a present!
                                 These little wagons are so iconic of the 50's
                               Who didn't have a Raggedy Ann  & Andy
                                             Sweet Cottage Doll Furniture
                                                                  Cookie Cutters
                                           PaperWhites and Candy Canes

                                                                               Santas
                                              How do you like those shoes
                                                         My Judy Eler Santa
                                                                 
                                                              Gotta                    have mittens
                                                    Spotted this at the antique store, I had one of these
                                                                     My Cottage set
                                                           Under my tree right now

                                                   My hubby's stocking, one of my favorite things!
                                                               Jingle all the Way...love Di
                                                             Joining my Favorite people


Cozy Little House




Tweak It Tuesday #20



Savvy Southern Style Join the fun here each Wednesday!



Photobucket  Fine Craft Guild Thursday Favorite Things Craftberry Bush

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di