Monday, December 3, 2012

Welcome Home

                                         Welcome to Our Front Porch!

 My dad made these reindeers and my mom painted them!  I made sure these came with me from Florida, such a sweet memory of them
 The front porch faces a great wooded area, to sit out here is so peaceful
                                                   Deers Guard the door
 Front Door Goodness, my Santa looks very good up here, I painted the door a beautiful blue to reflect my love of Anne Sloan colors
 Fresh pine from our tree in a vintage North Carolina gem miner
                                                           Fresh Evergreens
                Back Door Wreath with a country ice skating feel

It's a start to the Welcome to my house tour!  Joining some awesome ladies,  Di
Old Time Christmas Party   Photobucket 

2 comments:

  1. Very festive! It looks beautiful in your part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It 's all very festive. I love the blue door. The reindeer looks right at home. It all says "come on in".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di