Saturday, December 1, 2012

White Christmas

I am spending today getting ready for the home tours, I can't wait because I get the best ideas from all!
I saw a beautiful vintage set on Ivy and Elephants on what is it and found one recently at a shop
I have this lovely angel from The Pink House made out of a Chenille Bedspread, with my collection of purses
                              I made these sweet petite Toile Stocking last year

                                                                 

 The Choir Boys look Frenchy next to my picture from Paris

                                                              Sweet Pocketbook




  Yes I Believe in the Spirit of Christmas, I Believe that our Saviors Birth is a celebration.  So let us prepare for the celebration of the Nativity of Jesus at Christmas.


  Have a Wonderful weekend!  Di


Photobucket  Join us this year!!!  Welcome to 12 Days of Christmas! 5 blogs join forces opening their homes for 12 days, showing you what Christmas means to them. via Funky Junk Interiors
Boogieboard Cottage

1 comment:

  1. Lots of very fun items in your post. The angel, the purses, the choir boys... Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di