Monday, December 10, 2012


With Christmas fast approaching I Welcome you to our house.  After 38 years of living in Florida we moved to North Carolina to be close to our family.


My dad made my reindeers many years ago

So come on in
The entry way showcase my hubby's grandmom.s Gone With The Wind Lamp and my mom's Table, a Big Plus my cow painting! 
My Blue and White Plates looking across the room to the fireplace








Leading into the dining room









Leading the way to the kitchen
 Please have some goodies

 On our way down the hall is the first bathroom with Santa's and chalkboard!












 And the Guest Room



 Our Master Bedroom







 Leading downstairs to our Family Room is a lovely shelf that we will use for the grandkids coats










Merry Christmas and to all a goodnight!  Di@Cottage-Wishes





7 comments:

  1. Your home has such a welcoming vibe, Di. You have some beautiful vintage items, and, yes, I'd love some of those goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to look at the photos a few times to take it all in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely home you have! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I have a big old crush and that green and cream cake and bread holder!

    Thanks so much for joining in this week!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is all very pretty, but my favorite is the wreath with the ice skates. I am now following your blog after visiting from Claudia's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely holiday home with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di