Tuesday, January 22, 2013

An American Castle


Have you been watching the Third Season of  Downton Abbey on PBS Masterpiece Classics

The Biltmore Manor in Asheville is an American Castle and is just beautiful
Come, I beckon you to see great beauty 


A Land Hidden among mountains and valleys
Guarded by Lions



Come this way and see

Magnificent architect

The Garden was resting but the green house was amazing
Come have a rest and see the beautiful flowers
I was born in Florida so of course I had to pause here






Time to return to reality, Have a great week, Di
Joining

8 comments:

  1. I haven't been to the Biltmore House, but I'm reading a murder mystery right now that takes place in and around it. The description in the book of the outside matched the picture you posted. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to visit the Biltmore...just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Di,

    It is so nice to meet you. Your blog is lovely. I'm still making my way through visiting everyone from Vicki's Grow Your Blog party. I hope you will stop by to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Castles. Biltmore House looks amazing, and a neat place to explore:) http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/01/sweet-heart-pillow-upcycle.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful castle pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting tidbit about the Biltmore...the owners first wanted to build in Burkes Garden, here in Tazewell County, VA but they were told, "no thanks" so moved on to Asheville, NC. it is a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for linking up last week. Beautiful photos, we really enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The description in the book of the outside matched the picture you posted. Pretty cool!
    harga hp

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di