Sunday, January 27, 2013

Be Mine





My mother-in law sent a card to my father in law every week during World War II, she had sweet little comment and he saved everyone of them





I am sure that is where my sweet hubby gets his sentimental, mushy side.  Pops L was a big bear of a man and would do anything for you.  When I first met him he gave me a big bear hug and said welcome daughter!  Yes, I still married hubby and to this day love a good hug (yes, I got use to it) and sure miss that sweet man.



                                               Having Fun Remembering and Sharing my Vatentines,
                                                                                  Di
Big Valentine Party Link Up on Monday Jan 28th



Jennifer Rizzo Photobucket


  French Country Cottage 
  

  Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #56

Inspiration Friday Graphic_thumb[3] Ivy and Elephants
Savvy Southern Style
Nutmeg Place
button
Boogieboard Cottage

7 comments:

  1. Love the Valentines she sent to her honey far away. Great story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old valentines and these remind me of ones I remember...how sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful bunch of memories that have been preserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing at my party...luv those charming vintage cards.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love those vintage Valentines! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful that you still have those. They are so special. I always love the graphics on old cards, but how special these are, since your f-i-l saved all of them. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, what a treasure these are! So precious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di