Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fav Posts

Your and My favorite posts... It's funny how my favorite things were some of the items I loved most in blog land.  You all inspire me, guide me and support me.  I have learned so much from your posts and have fun with finding myself making and creating some of your tutorials.

 Oh La La, this grabbed my eye and defined my bookcase.  I love how the colors define my room.

 My Favorite Project, yes this was my favorite project.  A labor of love with blue and white.

 Creating Thrifty Finds : I had so much fun taking an E course with Jeannie Oliver, learning to work with Mixed Media was very fullfilling

Springing into Spring; finding creativity in everything and using Anne Sloan Paints

My Continued Creative Journey, I added the words and fell in love with paints and mixed media


Great Finds; My grandson and I find the most interesting stuff, this was made by a 80 year old Asheville couple
Paint Wishes still loving my Anne Sloan paintBeautiful Weekend along the way we find the coolest stuff


Living Room reveal; Moving into our new home was the icing on the cupcake this year of course until the newest grandbaby came along


White Christmas decorating with my favorite items made Christmas fun

      
               Thankful for my new House                                             Tale of Two Chairs

Of course projects are still waiting for me, I have 3 more rooms to paint and much more to create.
Di...Joining


Fine Craft Guild

5 comments:

  1. Your "nobody gets to see the wizard" sign is SO darling! Love it!

    Blessings... Polly
    p.s. Thanks so much for joining our Lovely Blogs collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Cottage Blessings! Your home is full of so many sweet things! Especially love the little bird nest on a bed spring! Thanks for stopping by!
    Blessings,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have some sweet ideas here!!! Thank you so much for linking these up with us. Sincerely look forward to your regular linky party contributions in the new year! :: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ::

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why they were favorites! I love that chair in your craft room. Those little dress forms would be perfect for my dress form ball! Good luck on my dress form giveaway!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much creativity in your 2012 favorite posts. I love the grain sack chair and your living room reveal, and that blue and white cabinet is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di