Monday, January 14, 2013

fun finds

I found the best finds at my Black Mountain digs

Give a dog a bone just fun 1950's pin




How about these cutie pies
I love my shopping buddies but I do mean these cute little dolls
Aren't they adorable ... both my grands and these dolls


 and I always love a compact


Can you imagine the work this took, love the 50's


I really walked out of the store with some great items and love a sale too!  And you do see the backgroup floral and white...well I will show you that in my next post!

Di...Joining




  French Country Cottage 
  

 Jennifer Rizzo Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #56

Inspiration Friday Graphic_thumb[3] Ivy and Elephants
Savvy Southern Style
Nutmeg Place
button button
Boogieboard Cottage

5 comments:

  1. You're sweet shopping buddies are the cutest! And I love your fun finds. Those little dogs are so precious...I've never seen anything like that! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dolls are adorable and your grands too. The dogs are so unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dogs are great, so are all the dolls!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those doggies are too cute. Not as cute as the kids, but still cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di