Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kids and Fun

I have some beautiful little girls in my life
Do you have favorite family moments
My Darling girls at Easter Time  and my favorite the sweetness of childhood

I love displaying pictures on this doll crib

My new favorite display a zinc dish drainer
Do you think you can have too many cooks in the kitchen?
 I don't...I love that everyone got a hand in making the deviled eggs.  My daughter the pastry chef taught them how to pipe the filling in.
Yum

 We had such a full household and didn't I just love it.
 Grandkids and nieces...I was just a happy camper

And look what I found out in Black Mountain, some 1940's-50's pendants, and we have visited every one of these areas.

I will be having more postings of some fun items I have found on my recent trip to Black Mountain.
Joining the following...Di

  French Country Cottage 
  

 Jennifer Rizzo Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #56

Inspiration Friday Graphic_thumb[3] Ivy and Elephants
Savvy Southern Style
Nutmeg Place
button button
Boogieboard Cottage

1 comment:

  1. I love the old pictures on the baby crib. I have a weakness for vintage family photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di