Friday, January 25, 2013

Mr and Mrs


Announcing Mr and Mrs

I found these beautiful pillow cases perfect for a wedding

Heart Wands made out of Chenille quilts, may all your  dreams come true






Lace and beautiful fabrics
Making books for a special shower would be so much fun for the girls

Adding special elements makes it so much fun

Adding special elements adds that extra meaning
When I made this journal I had found a 50's gardening book, I have two girls, one blonde and one brunette!


Fun painting and adding lace, stenciling with medium gels and adding special pages for journaling


Perfect for the bride with words of love and wisdom from mom, friends and family
Di,
joining
 Beverly's PINK SATURDAY

8 comments:

  1. All of those are great ideas, and would make a perfect wedding gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great finds! Thanks so much for your kind comment on my post about my mixing bowl collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Thank you so much for sharing them with the Flea Market Style Wedding Products group!

    Blessings... Polly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I'm hosting a PINK THEMED giveaway, and I would love it if you stopped by and entered your comment for a chance to win some handmade items.
    Hope to see you there!


    Ciao bella.
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am inspired! I have some vintage chenille - and I am having a little girls valentine party - PERFECt! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great journal you've created! Thanks so much for visiting my blog recently.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are such beautiful and unique gifts. I love them. What joy in the making of them as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di