Tuesday, January 1, 2013

One Word : Belief

     
 Belief will get you there...that was a quote from the movie Dragonfly.  Oh, how that has stayed with me.  Because yes Belief has gotten me to a place that I have wanted to be.  Belief in myself to grow, dream and continue to gather knowledge has lead me to new places.  So this year I want to gather that belief and enable myself to share with others.  I have always mentored in my job and family but truly feel God is leading me to share in the community.  Not just to believe but share my belief with others.  This is a push for me because even though I am confident in my work abilities, I am not confident in my faith abilities.
I want to be a person that can share my faith with confidence in scripture.  I want to lead by example in our community.  Moving from Florida where I was comfortable to North Carolina I haven't found a home Church.  So in belief I know I will be led to the Church that we will belong.  And there is so much more that belief will bring me...
So Join us....
Melanie at Only a Breath  said come up with One Word to really shape your upcoming year. Rather than a huge list of resolutions,     this One Word becomes a theme about where you are focusing in 2013. 
    Here is what she said would help:
     What do you want to focus on in 2013?
       It can be something tangible or intangible. It can be a thought, a feeling, an action, or a  
     character trait. Your word will be a reminder, a nudge. Something you can reflect on, that 
      will challenge you, that will inspire you.
       Your word can be anything you want it to be. All that matters is that it has personal 
       meaning for you.
        This is your word. It needs to resonate with your heart, no one else’s.  and Melanie will help you make your one Word Button.

Much Love di,
Joining

1 comment:

  1. I just wrote your quote down. Belief will get you there. Love that. My word is a sister to yours. It is Believe. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di