Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Eire - Ireland

 Eire ɛərə/; Irish: [ˈeːɾʲə] is the Irish name for the island of Ireland and the sovereign state of the same name

Eire, my husband's grandfather James Fagan immigrated  from Dublin
 Ireland holds a very special place in our hearts, our daughter was married at the O'Brien's Tower at the Cliffs of MoherCliffs of  Moher at the O'Brien's Tower
  It was a dream wedding made possible by my possibility of belief and planning to make my daughter's dream come true.

Love of each other was celebrated with wedding vows that symbolized old customs, I read a blessing.

 We were so happy to share in their joy!
 Don't they look like an Irish couple! They even had a shower of rain, good luck and fertility.


We went to celebrate at a local pub and had toasts from the locals and a song from a gentleman to celebrate the day

 Our beautiful daughter and her new husband as Irish as they come, united two wonderful families...dreams do come true 


Di,

Vintage On A Dime
Thursday Favorite Things
Ivy and Elephants Faith, Grace, and Crafts    
 Join the fun here each Wednesday!     

3 comments:

  1. Wow! How wonderful to be able to go to such a fabulous place for your wedding. It looks like it was perfect. Congratulations to the happy couple. You look so pretty Di! I'm trying to get back into blogging, I miss it. Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend, I always look for your blogs, they are full of fun. Di

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful experience! They do look like an Irish couple! James Fagan. What a great Irish name. I am Irish on my mom's side and French on my dad's. I was married in France. Congratulations to the beautiful couple!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di