Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hearts, Hearts and Hearts


Hearts, Hearts and Hearts

Every year my kids and hubby gave me a heart.  For a few years they got sterling silver hearts from a local shop that made them from vintage molds.  





Then hubby switched to Brighton.  


My sweet dad won this in a Fair in Germany when I was in 3rd grade, it means so much to me
                                                        Words to live by

When I came home today this is what was waiting for me

I will certainly accept that rose!


“I believe in PINK”-Audrey Hepburn




I hope your day is filled with hearts...hubby has arranged a special date night! 

Di


Photobucket
Tuesday To Do Party
Ivy and Elephants Faith, Grace, and Crafts Fine Craft Guild
 
Nutmeg Place French Country Cottage
Photobucket


button
Inspiration Friday Graphic_thumb[3]

11 comments:

  1. Have fun on your special date tonight.
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth...We went to a Tapas Bar, great food, wine, company and an I say the best desert chocolate and raspberries with nuts!

      Delete
  2. Hi Di A beautiful post and a beautiful gift from your beloved!
    ♥♥♥♥♥s to you,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzi, we had such a great date night! Now watching James Bond, what could be better?

      Delete
  3. So sweet!!!!!
    Such fun...I love heartsw as well! surprise!
    Happy Valentine's day to you!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Undiѕсlosed ingreԁients will
    not onlу are you іntеreѕted іn a ѕmall
    amount -- about a little bloatеԁ ԁue to all those unhеаlthy crаvings-- is a how to grow taller fast plan.


    Feel free tο vіsit my website; pure green coffee Extract

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rose! Hope you had a wonderful time!!

    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  6. How romantic! Hubby sure knows how to charm.
    Love all your hearts, what a fun collection.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a 'heart'-filled collection!!! I love that each piece has so much love and meaning behind it! LOVELY!!
    thanks so much for sharing your special Valentine's with us at my party!
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di