Sunday, February 17, 2013

Junking

I have a shopping problem...okay I admitted it
but (there's always a but) most of it isn't for me, it's for you
The plants are for me...you will see why in a moment
okay, the bench and carrier are for me too and those books, maybe the plates (oh boy)...


Yes, that great grape gather is mine too (from North Carolina Winery), the wood is just wonderful
Vintage glass fixture


Wonderful iron roosters


Metal Medical Tray (bears I made from a vintage coverlet)

Great Tins

wonderful vintage Bran sack

Vintage Red Salter Scale

Industrial cage with glass


and not to leave the toys out, I even found Vintage Tonka

I would say I did pretty good!!  Now to list and sell some on my ETSY site (check on Etsy) so I can keep finding those great North Carolina finds.  I now need to go to some auctions
 (hopefully the Pink House girls 
The Pink House - Asheville, NCwill show me the places, fingers crossed)  Look here there are with Anne Sloan - aren't they lucky.Photo: The Pink House has been featured in Mountain Express this week. Love the desk we painted for Maya.... They were in the Mountain Express.
Ro and I went to visit them and of course we spent our money there also.  I will show you that during the week!
Have a great Sunday.
Di
Joining some wonderful parties




Photobucket
                                                                                  
Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #56
Photobucket


Jennifer Rizzo
Vintage On A Dime




Closet Makeover Tackle It Tuesday

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia   
Beyond The Picket Fence


 








  
Tuesday To Do Party
Pearls and Lace Thursday 
 Please join me on Wednesdays for my new HOME Party
Fine Craft Guild


Ivy and Elephants Faith, Grace, and Crafts
Nutmeg Place
 

French Country Cottage
Photobucketbutton



Inspiration Friday Graphic_thumb[3]
Homespun Happenings afavoritething

18 comments:

  1. Those are some great finds! You sound like me though, keeping this and that for yourself! It's so hard to let go of some things, isn't it? Check out MY latest finds and see what I kept at my Hob Nobbers blog! I have occasional sales so I don't sell online. At least, not yet!
    Have a great week! Good luck with the hunt!
    sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't those Carolina Gamecocks? We have such similar tastes. I would have bought those wire baskets and the tool caddy and that green toolbox and ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The junk around here is not nearly as great as your finds! :)
    Have a great week!
    ~ Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some fabulous junk! I LOVE those big wire baskets!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you SURE that grape gather isn't for me?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower and wondering where you live. Lynchburg, VA is right down the road from Roanoke, where we live. Small world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You found some real treasures. I want to go shop where you shop! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWSERS! You found some real treasures! I adore the scales and Tonka vehicles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you found some great items. I know the feeling of having to keep some wonderful finds, especially when they are so unique.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous finds. I love that grape gatherer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, it's all so fun. So kind of you to be thinking of us while you are shopping. :)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, such fun and fabulous treasures. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower here! I love all your finds, especially the medical tray and the tins.
    Marium

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great finds! I have the same problem because I only buy what I love!
    The gorgeous light fixture is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful stuff!! I love going out junking for goodies! I will be checking out your etsy shop too! So glad you joined me for my party! So glad you dropped by.
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never seen a grape gather, but I like the way it looks!

    Visiting today from Thursday's Favorite Things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di