Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Receiving Goodies


I love fabrics, lace and sewing goodies.  In one of my swaps I received some goodies from my swapping partner.   I got those out this weekend and am thinking what I want to do with this fun stuff.

I bought a coverlet for $5 dollars that had holes.  I made several hearts and will make pillows next!

 At a tag sale I found this beautiful oak highchair for my newest grandson.  I love it
 I set some vintage saddle shoes, his great aunts silver baby cup and a sweet bib on the tray

I hope you receive some special treats for valentines day

 Hopefully you will receive some beautiful lace and kisses from your favorite people!


                       Valentine Wishes and Kisses, Di


Faith, Grace, and Crafts Beyond The Picket FenceCloset Makeover Tackle It Tuesday
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Thursday Favorite Things

7 comments:

  1. I love all your beautiful pictures with lace. I need to do some lacey projects with my daughter. She would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful..... Thanks for sharing all of your blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what beautiful little cherubs you have!!! Those cheeks!! And of course the lovelies you've shared are wonderful too! Love that rosebud Paris fabric swatch, and the cute highchair!! That bib is marvelous! You have such a cute
    spot there! Thank you so much for sharing your lovelies with us for Pearls and Lace Thursday!! So glad you came by!
    Blessings,
    Doni
    ps..I'm your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandchildren are just precious!! I, too, am drawn to children's chairs and high chairs. And I don't have any grandchildren yet! There is just something so charming about them and so sweet. Love the laces and the way you used the one piece! Perfect for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very oretty and your grandchildren are the best gift of all. xo P.S. thank you for sharing at the hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great site! Love it! I am stopping by from Katherines Blog Hop today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di