Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine Love

Valentine Love

I bought this pack from Pick Your Plum and thought I'd punch it up for Valentine's Day, so I looked to Sugar Lump Studios
daintydoily2
Nancy Maxwell, did this lovely banner...right up my alley, thanks Nancy


I gathered my elements with my crafting partner  Ro, he is so creative

He loves to craft and used Modge Podge for the first time.  He sang his MP song all afternoon!  
This is his banner and I love how it turned out, don't know where he got his idea for ROME but love it (I like to think Ro, for him, and ME, for MiMi, the two of us together).

Mine took a little bit longer because I layered and layered my fav papers from Dee Duncan at Vintage Country Marketplace







Look at this beautiful necklace from Tippy Stockton that Traci from Fishtail Cottage is giving away ... Oh yes I want this necklace




Blessings to you and yours, XOXO   DI






14heARTSicon   Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #60 and a bel monili Giveaway!
with love giveawy
Beyond The Picket Fence   Pearls and Lace Thursday
Homespun Happenings

22 comments:

  1. Your banner is cute, and so is your crafting partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know.... Ro may have outdone you this time. LOL!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your banner is adorable and so is your little helper! thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had so much fun playing every day, you have given me the best ideas, thank you for your inspiration. Di

      Delete
  4. So cute! I really like the way you layered all the different paper. What a fun way to spend your day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little banner.....your partner is such a cutie pie too :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you he is the best crafter and shopping guy. The girls at the antique shops in Asheville ask where he is when he isn't with me!

      Delete
  6. Oh how pretty, and looks like the little man had fun too! :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave such lovely comments. Stay tuned as I prepared a step by step tutorial (especially for you!!:)) on how to transfer images onto fabric.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! I can't wait. My little man did have fun, and just think I have 2 more little ones to play with!! Di P. S. I can't wait to see the tutorial.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful spring banner- so lovely.
    :-) Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dorthe, I think I might add different letters and creations for the seasons using velcro, Di

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you I sure got a lot of creative ideas from Sugar Lump Creations, she is amazing. Di

      Delete
  9. Hello, my Dear! I've come to you from The "Grow Your Blog" party...it was over before I knew about it, but it was so nice of Vicki to leave the list up! Anyway, I always welcome new blogs to enjoy, and yours is delightful! I am now following you ~ please come and visit me if you get a chance!
    So nice to "meet" you!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, I will certainly visit, and I appreciate you following. Di

      Delete
  10. Love this sweet banner - your partner is very cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree, he is the sweetest, Di

      Delete
  11. What a terrific project to do together! I love the old papers you used. ROME--so cute--I'd go with your meaning too :) Thank you for sharing this at Rustic Restorations Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy, I agree Rome is meant for Ro & Me

      Delete
  12. Your banner is fabulous ... and such a brilliant and creative partner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di