Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dreaming and Wishing

BELIEVE
 You need to believe in your dreams
 A Wish is your deepest desires of your heart
A garden to shower you with nutrition and beauty

 Your beautiful family, friends and loved ones gathered around 
 Especially true to believing and wishing is going to your dream places
 A dream completed becomes a dream for you and others
 To create for your loved ones are even more special

 A postcard from me to you is dare to dream, dare to expand your horizons and share your joy



                                                                 B E L I E V E


YES, KEEP BELIEVING
I love dreaming and wishing and when I can fulfill my plans and it makes my family joyful, it's all worth it.  I got to see the joy in my hubby, daughter and son-in laws faces when we saw the Eiffel Tower and enjoy the city for days.  It was way to short but I know we will be back again...I can't wait.

I wanted to thank a fellow blogger, Rhonda at A Little Bit French  for her wonderful Etsy shop.  I recently purchased a packet of her pictures and beautiful bits.  Her work is just beautiful and made my Ode to Paris a masterpiece.

                             Keep on Dreaming my Friends,
                                          Di
                                                  Joining,
 Jennifer Rizzo
Vintage On A Dime
Ivy and Elephants {Primp}  Faith, Grace, and Crafts
Thursday Favorite Things
Photobucket French Country Cottage

12 comments:

  1. As Cinderella said..."a dream is a wish your heart makes..."
    Loving this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the packet of pictures to keep your Paris memories alive!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice post and a beautiful collection of vintage treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoping all your sweet dreams come true. Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bits of beauty to share! So happy you dropped by the party to show us!
    Have a lovely week,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful piece of mixed media art. I love the vintage feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, thank you so much. Your ode to Paris is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely collection you have shared with us. I would love to go to Paris some day. I'll keep dreaming...Have a wonderful weekend, Di.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. ciao, vengo da shabbyartboutique.blogspot.it/2013/03/shabbilicious-friday-link-party,complimenti per questo post,hai proprio un'anima shabby/vintage,ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Paris photo and love the link back. So nice when someone just properly links back without any ado... Makes me feel relaxed and appreciated. I love Paris and have my best friend from Paris come over TOMORROW. I am so thrilled.

    Thank you for linking it up with us. A new party opens again later today. I hope to see you there again. Stay in touch! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di