Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Goodies

                      * HAPPY EASTER *

COME ON IN
I RECEIVED THIS BEAUTIFUL SHABBY NEST MADE BY THE OH SO TALENTED
VICKI FROM 2 BAGS FULL
SPRING IS HERE A REBIRTH OF FAITH 

                       A SYMBOL OF GOD'S PROMISE
            AS WE ARE IN HIS HANDS WE ARE NESTED IN HIS GLORY
John 11:25-26 
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.
 TOMORROW I WILL BE GETTING THE HOUSE READY FOR OUR FAMILY

 MAY YOU HAVE A BLESSED EASTER,
                                  DI
                          JOINING

52 Mantels 
Jennifer Rizzo

Boogieboard Cottage
 photo grabbutton1_zps75334788.png>

3 comments:

  1. Your Shabby Nest is absolutely gorgeous. I would also like to wish you and yours A Very Happy and Blessed Easter Holiday. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shabby nest too and THAT wreath on the front door is soooo pretty! I love those soft colors. Enjoy your family and have a very Blessed Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di