Tuesday, March 5, 2013

                       We have flurries, we have ice but no real snow

 I did get out and enjoy the day, driving to Saluda I found the Brass Latch, this lady knows how to display beautiful fabrics, lace, hats and all things beautiful clothes






 As I was checking out I couldn't help but touch these beautiful sweaters and scrafs





 So many fabrics, buttons, and beautiful knick nacks


So many things to look at



 Look at these beautiful laces, all color of creamy white

I can't wait to show you what I cam going to do with the fabrics and laces I bought!
Di
Sharing withFaith, Grace, and Crafts Join the fun here each Wednesday!Savvy Southern Style


{Primp}
Ivy and Elephants
Thursday Favorite Things

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the beautiful pictures, the store looks so pretty, I love the way she displays the unique items...lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in heaven looking at all this lovelyness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping my slobber doesn't mess up my keyboard as I strain to see each detail in those pictures!!!!! And I can't wait to see what laces you bought!!! Oh to be there and get to nose around a place like that! You are a lucky lady!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your trip to that marvelous shop with us for the link party!!
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for Spring this year. Great finds! Stop over:) http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/03/brilliant-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful store and lovely displays. Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. That store looks so inviting!! I bet you will have fun with your purchases. :)

    Visiting today from Thursday's Favorite Things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di