Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring is Coming

 It's was a wonderful Friday and Saturday here is Asheville, oh course it was cold but just beautiful...and then came Sunday cold and rainy but hubby was off and we shared a wonderful brunch
                                come join me on a walk ...
                                                  Beautiful spring colors
This shop beckoned me in 



                                Beautiful items and wonderful lighting



 I want this wreath over my fireplace...

           Rules to live by BE NICE



 The next place down the street was Porter and Prince, a treat
                                                        Care for a bath of flowers?



                                                                  Or a bed of herbs


                              Check out these lights and rooms





                                                    Butterflies






                      Oh yes sweet darling, I will always be there 



My dreams are filled with dance
 AND MY HEART FILLED WITH EXPECTATION AS WE GO INTO THIS WEEK OF EASTER
Wishing you a wonderful week!
Di
Spring Thing Linky Party Button
Boogieboard Cottage Join the fun here each Wednesday! Jennifer Rizzo

Thursday Favorite Things  
Vintage On A Dime


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I enjoyed looking at your pictures. And I really love your header picture. Thanks for sharing...Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the beautiful walk. I'm really craving Spring in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures, I love the tub of flowers!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di