Monday, March 4, 2013

Lace Adventures


My Spring Adventure started out with a little snow.  Oh yes snow but I made the best of it because the sun was out and I can bundle up.  I had seen some beautiful Lace in Saluda on our Family trip last week and wanted to go back to get it after the Gentleman checked with his wife on the price.
I to make 2 trips because I left my card at home and had to get cash (I was beginning to wonder if I was destined to get that lace).  I was rewarded with these beautiful pictures

This on reminds me of my sweet girls.  One has a little mischievous smile!  And don't you love those shoes.Here is that beautiful lace!  And no I didn't get the basket (what was I thinking), lace, lace

And seltzer bottles

In town I stopped to look around.  The Hardware store, PACE, has been kept in the family since it opened.  They have amazing collections and real Hardware to buy.



Do you remember Green Stamps?

I am starting on my Spring Mantle but took time out for St. Patty's Day

A little Spring coming our way!
Join Jennifer Rizzo and friends for a Spring Fling
Di





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di