Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Touches of Spring

                         TOUCHES OF SPRING 
I added a sweet cotton ruffled collar on my bunny
    And surrounded him with sweet touches of spring, still loving my rusty roses
My mantle is ready for Spring but outside we have a soft blanket of snow
HOME, Sweet home a peaceful space to sit by the fireplace


Sweet touches of Spring evoking wishes for new life to come


Glory be to God, new life surrounds us as we celebrate Easter.
                                                       Di






thurCozyLittleHousebadge150x Knock Our Socks Off Party at Mom 4 Real and JoJo & Eloise
 Join the fun here each Wednesday!

Beyond The Picket Fence

6 comments:

  1. Really like the bunny on the mantle. I can't wait for the snow to go away and for spring to arrive.
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mantel does look so pretty and fresh for spring. Now if only it would start to look like it on the outside!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarnished silver.. my favorite to collect! Nests? Never can have too many! All such lovely spring touches. Even if there is snow on the ground! Have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bird botanical on your mantle, the silver and candles are a nice touch as well. Have a Happy Easter!
    Reuzeit Emporium Blog
    Reuzeit Emporium

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog. I'd love to have you link to What to do Weekends Party. Following you also. Linda

    http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/03/what-to-do-weekends-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Di,
    Love this print above the mantle!!!
    Your bunny is adorable!
    Subtle blue hues envoke whispers of Spring amist your Snow covered ground!!!
    Happy Easter, dear one!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di