Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Spring Shelf

My Spring Shelf 
 With all the activity for the Easter Holiday I didn't show my other corner of the family room.  We have a very long space in the downstairs, basement area.  I play around with the furniture and wish there were windows to bring in light.  The door at the end of the room is half glass, so sunshine can be seen!!  I do like that the panels are painted white and try to convince myself it's beadboard.
 I collect tin and love this flour and cake tin.  Yes they are flawed but I think that adds to their charm.


 My beautiful yarn nest from Drucilla @ Petit Bones sits on top showcasing this corner of the room.  Dru has the most amazing yarns.



 This vintage letter box it just waiting to be painted.

And last, no I don't keep desserts in my basement but I could help show my daughters' beautiful fruit pie with yummy cream and her carrot cake.  She brought these from work.  She made both of these and they were delicious.  Good to know the bakery manager!
Di, Sharing with these lovely ladies
52 Mantels


Vintage On A Dime
The 36th AVENUE
Thursday Favorite Things Pearls and Lace Thursday
Boogieboard Cottage

6 comments:

  1. Your Jar Bell and Nest is so very lovely as is your Spring shelves of knick knacks. Love them all. Happy Spring. Hugs judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flour tin and nest are fabulous! I'm having a Blogiversary Giveaway at L'Heure Bleue At Home. Come on over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flour tin! And that cake and pie are making my sweet tooth ache!! Oh I bet those were yummy! Thanks so much for joining the party!
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing at the hop, your participation makes the hop extra special. Big Hugs P.S. the new giveaway posted today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di, I have that same flour tin! (great minds...) Thanks for hosting!
    I'm just linking up, but better late than never :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the flower tin and nest...I just took down my bunnies today..Yikkes! Wish I knew a baker!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di